Charles Oliver Nutter wrote:
> Ok, finally circled back around to testing things again. With Attila's
> build, I'm still getting crashes, but more seems to work.
>
> I've attached the dump from the crash. To reproduce:
>
> 1. grab and unpack a JRuby nightly from
> 2. set MLVM into JAVA_HOME
> 3. run bin/jruby -J-Djruby.compile.invokedynamic=true
> -J-XX:+EnableInvokeDynamic bench/bench_fib_recursive.rb 100

Yes, it crashes for me too with Attila's build.  It's very strange that
my builds works but Attila's does not.

Attila, could give some information how you built your build?  Could you
verify you Mercurial tip's?  Did you use a different GCC version,
libraries, ...?  Could you provide a debug build?

I will build my version from scratch and try again...

-- Christian