First, I'd like to mention that I think EmbPerl is the greatest thing since
sliced bread, and I'd like to thank Gerald for his time and effort.

But here's an exceptionally strange bug that will cause the embperl/apache
process to seg fault:
---BEGIN SCRIPT----
[-
$hello %n;
-]
----END SCRIPT-----

In fact, anything of the form:
.+ %n.*
will seg fault, but I have found no other combination (.* %t.*, etc.) that
will seg fault.

It's not a critical bug-- I don't know of any well-formed Perl statement
that looks like that (I found it as a bug in my program)-- but it's a
curious one. If anyone has an explanation, I'd be very interested in hearing
the answer.

My setup:
Apache/1.3.9 (Unix)
DAV/0.9.11