Hi,

Our group is looking for a full-time mod_perl developer to work on a
customizable portal (ala "My XYZ") to our research information. Our
production environment consists of plain CGI scripts, mod_perl handlers and
Apache::ASP pages.

Job qualifications include:

  + extensive experience with Perl and Apache/mod_perl web development.
  + some experience with RDBMS (preferably Oracle) and DBI/DBD modules.
  + experience with Documentum enterprise document management systems is a
big plus.
  + knowledge of chemistry/biochemistry or prior experience in
biotech/pharmaceutical industry are also a plus.

We are a part of Parke-Davis Pharmaceutical Research Division of
Warner-Lambert Company, and we are located in Ann Arbor, MI. For more
information about the company, check out http://www.warner-lambert.com.

Interested parties should send resume and cover letter to:

Atipat Rojnuckarin
Parke-Davis Pharmaceutical Research
2800 Plymouth Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48105