At 17:40 -0400 1999-10-29, raptor wrote:

>RewriteRule ^(.*)\/index\.html$            /tohtml.pl?path=$1
>
>rewriten like this :
>
>/tohtml.pl?path=blah&wlah
>
>and then in my script the result is that :
>
>QueryString("path") is equal to "blah", but not to "blah&wlah".
>
>HOW to make escaping in RewriteRule ?

I don't see any way to do this without recourse to an external rewrite engine.
<http://www.engelschall.com/pw/apache/rewriteguide/#ToC44>.

But, if you are already using mod_perl, you might as well ditch mod_rewrite
and write your own PerlTransHandler for the URI. See Eagle book p.334,
<http://www.modperl.com/book/chapters/ch7.html#The_URI_Translation_Phase>,
better yet, buy the book and show your support.

--
Neil Kandalgaonkar                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Architect, Stylus Inc.           http://www.stylus.ca/