if you bring in all sorts of other technologies,
how is this different than being part of apacheCon
or Perl Conference?

at least when I go to those (if i have time), almost
everything else at the conference has some interest for
me.  i have only a modicum of interest in python, cold fusion
and the like.

either make a mod_perl ONLY conference or stay attached to ApacheCon
or the Perl Conference.

cliff rayman
genwax.com