Hi Stas,

> Ok, the CFP is officially out, let those proposals come in:
>
> All the details can be found here:
> http://perl.apache.org/conferences/tpc5-us/cfp.html

I didn't found a link from anywhere to that page. I don't think it was your
intention to hide that page. Shouldn't at least on http://perl.apache.org
and on http://conferences.oreilly.com/perl5/ a link point the people, who
wants to submit something mod_perl related, to that page ? I guess the
intention was that _all_ mod_perl related things are submitted to email
there and not to the official tpc5 address, is this right?

Gerald

> Notice that while our cfp resembles the general CFP
> http://conferences.oreilly.com/perl5/ it's not the same, so don't confuse
> the two. Ours has the magic mod_perl token on the top :)
>
> I think I've summarized the last CFP thread into a pretty long wishlist of
> topics. If something is missing and you think it's relevant to mod_perl
> and interesting to the hear about submit as well.
>
> Thank you for your support! Looking forward to meeting you all in person
> at ApacheCon and TPC5.

> Stas Bekman              JAm_pH     --   Just Another mod_perl Hacker
> http://stason.org/       mod_perl Guide  http://perl.apache.org/guide
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://logilune.com/
> http://singlesheaven.com http://perl.apache.org http://perlmonth.com/

E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Voice:    +49 6133 925151