> Any idea when 2.0-STABLE is going to come out?

I think the main issuses with the code are solved, so it's stable to use
right now, also I want to give people some more time for testing. The main
work to do before the stable release is to write better documentation. To
transform all the quick notes in README.v2 into real docs.

I can't promise anything, but I hope to get it out during the next few
months.

Gerald

E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Voice:    +49 6133 925131