Hi

dc...@prosentient.com.au wrote:
If your app isn't human-facing, then I don't see why a little delay would be a
problem?

Our app is not human facing. The application by other department will request the result from our app via HTTP.

The company has huge big-data stack deployed, such as Hadoop/Flink/Storm/Spark etc, all these solutions have been existing there. The data traffic each day is as huge as xx PB.

But, those stacks have complicated privileges control layer, they are most time running as backend service, for example, offline analysis, feature engineering, and some real time streaming.

We train the modes in backend, and use the stacks mentioned above.

But, once the mode finished training, they will be pushed to online as prediction service and serve as HTTP API, b/c third party apps will only like to request the interface via HTTP way.

Thanks.