Just following up on this?

On 2020-06-17 23:15, Dean Hamstead wrote:
Further from my previous email the author has contacted me and has
given consent.

There is some language barrier i think, but he seems ok (see attached)

On 2020-06-17 13:04, Dean Hamstead wrote:
Hi PAUSE admins,

I have attempted and failed to contact the author of
Net::Azure::StorageClient via GH bugs, emails to two publically listed
email addresses, module-authors@, and a blogs.perl.org post.

Please then my I be granted COMAINT on this module, so i can release a
new version which i have maintained here
https://github.com/djzort/net-azure-storageclient-perl

Including PR's floating against the author's GH and other fixes I have
developed for $clientX

My cpanid is DJZORT

Cheers

Dean