After this part of mon.cgi ( near the beginning about line 300 )

# Read CGI params -- these overwrite anything in a config file or
hard-coded.
# This can change the value of the $monhost and $monport global variables.
# defined in initialize_config_globals and moncgi_read_cf.  This can
cause a.
# problem if $monhost or $monport are defined here and we are running
mod_perl.
&moncgi_get_params;

We added the following code.

# NPG
# Now that we have monhost_and_port_args lets encode it into $url if needed.
if ($monhost_and_port_args) {
        $url = $url . "?${monhost_and_port_args}";
}
# NPG End

Now, what I "think" I can get away with is changing all parts of the
code that read.

$url?${monhost_and_port_args}

to read

$url

This would trim about 1K off the size of the beast.
My concern is that doing so would break something, especially in a
multiple monhost environment.  Which I am not set up to test.

Thoughts ??

Thanks

--
Sincerely,