Bráulio Bhavamitra <brau...@eita.org.br> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I had to use `sleep` (see https://gist.github.com/brauliobo/11298486)
> to make rolling restart on my unicorn configuration.

Btw, rack 1.6 (when released) should have a native warmup method thanks
to Aman.  It's currently in rack.git.

> But I'm worried if unicorn consider the worker ready for request even
> before after_fork finishes. Could you say if that is true?

You do not need to sleep before warmup.

The master never pushes requests to a worker.  The key to unicorn is the
workers pull requests directly from the kernel queue.  The master is
never involved with distributing requests to the worker.

On a side note, your config is depressingly long and complex :<
Try to make your apps run well without needing unicorn-worker-killer,
at least...
__
http://bogomips.org/unicorn-public/ - unicorn-pub...@bogomips.org
please quote as little as necessary when replying