From: MoPo List
<mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU<mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>> on behalf
of Posteritati <m...@posteritati.com<mailto:m...@posteritati.com>>
Date: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 5:08 PM
To: "MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU<mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>"
<MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU<mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Ira Resnick Auction At Bonhams

Not too shabby Joe!

posteritati.com<https://posteritati.com>
239 Centre St FL 4 | New York, NY 10013 | 212.226.2207
Instagram<https://instagram.com/posteritati> |
Twitter<https://twitter.com/posteritati> |
Facebook<https://facebook.com/posteritati> |
Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/posteritati>

On Oct 25, 2017, at 11:52 AM, Joe Burtis
<jbur...@mpagallery.com<mailto:jbur...@mpagallery.com>> wrote:

Hello Everyone,
As some of you may have heard, Ira Resnick has decided to auction a portion of
his collection this November 20th at Bonhams in New York City.  I work closely
with Ira (to put it lightly), but I can say there are some drop dead,
unbelievable posters and lobby cards here with a clear conscience.
Here is the link to the sale - catalog shortly:

http://www.bonhams.com/auctions/24309/

Hope to see you there.
Cheers,
Joe Burtis