I started in the 90s while working at a studio and cleaning out closets and
being allowed to keep the posters.    Then someone told me about auctions and
how to find vintage posters and first was Singin In the rain.    I took it to
Sue to frame and she proudly proclaimed that this was once hers.

My attitude is I am trying to enjoy them now.   Maybe in retirement I will
enter the dealer side of the business from the collector side.    And then when
I am really done.  Let my kids and future grandkids and nieces and nephews pick
what they want and sell the rest so someone else can have the chance to enjoy
them.

My kids have already called dibs on a bunch of them.    Which I am thrilled
about.

And sorry I have no wheeler content to help you.     But will keep an eye out.

Sent via mobile.    Please excuse typos and autocorrects.

On Oct 15, 2019, at 7:57 PM, Michael Danes