Debra

I am SO very sorry for your troubles with these people. I hope it gets
resolved.

I have often wondered about the possible wisdom of DEALERS having a place
where they post the names of bad BUYERS for other dealers to avoid,

After all, collectors often post the names of bad dealers, but you almost
never see the reverse, and you just posted.

Anyone else think it is a good idea (and can it be implemented somewhere
like here, where mostly dealers post)?

Bruce

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Thu, Jun 15, 2023 at 4:00 PM Debra Jacobson <debijacobso...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I haven't posted here in quite some time and have a discouraging warning
> regarding dealings with a collector named Peter Gray from Scotland, United
> Kingdom/Portland, Oregon. Please be very careful working with this person;
> he is also associated with a person in Portland named Jeffery Powers (who
> may be related to Mr. Gray).
>
> Thank you,
> Debra Jacobson
> L'Imagerie

Bruce Hershenson and the other 22 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
our site <http://www.emovieposter.com/>
our auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>

* Complete Buyer Protection
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>
- *No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help Hotline
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>
- *Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems
Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page 1
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>*,
which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company
and our auctions so very different from all others!