I have some German seamstresses from the bowling bag company make my prototypes and I was amazed United parcel service would even give me the gig but the man who is in charge of the program said he seen Stranger Things USA military professional and I was very impressed he would give me the opportunity after testing down and paying me upper management decided to downsize the device to wear on a belt buckle so I didn't get the gig and I was just delighted that I got the opportunity to work from $12 billion company funny thing most people don't know UPS was started with $100 in a bicycle by a man in Seattle Washington who ended up never getting married I heard that recently they had a negotiation is the drivers wanted air conditioners in the new trucks and that they were planning on installing fans for the current trucks those big trucks are are hard for them cause they're in and out so often when the people visited me they told me for every minute lost it cost them $1 million cost FedEx and UPS and other carriers are very into time management at one time I knew all my drivers personally and I've seen some of them in my lifetime retire because I've been doing this so long I used to have personal Account managers that would take care of me and give me lower rates but when the shipping industry really really cranked up the little vendors like myself got overlooked because they rather sell container loads yjem a daily pickup of 10-300 parcels

My bigger clients like Disney and Universal , Musicland would pre arrange semi Trucks andthey would pick up from us...as they would get deep discounds

It seems like its all changing so much many ofthe truck firms were sold or merged with other or were out of business.. Roadway.Yellow frieght to name a few now amazon and privatea USPS do it anddid you know the USpostoffice Jobss out toairlines the mail???
Its all changed so much
Bax was locatewd in Toledo as a hub- Burlington air but then were bought bya german co
Tom
Hollywood dream Factory®
since 1977

On 2023-06-15 13:40, Ira Rubenstein wrote:
Better get all your shipping done before July 31 if you use UPS….

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2023/06/15/ups-strike-vote-teamsters/
[1]

Thousands of Teamster UPS drivers across the United States are
expected to authorize a strike Friday, bringing the country a step
closer to what would be among the largest work stoppages in decades.

 An authorization vote does not does not mean that a strike will
happen, but it gives Teamsters union leaders the right to call for a
national walkout if a contract deal is not reached in negotiations
before July 31. It would be the first strike to threaten the
nation’s transportation infrastructure system since the last time
UPS employees went on strike 26 years ago and the largest of any
industry since the 1950s.

[2]

Links:
------