Happy Birthday!!!!

I love this corner of the internet.

We should plan a party next year for 30!!!

Ira
Posterpalace.com

(Yes.  After years of talking about it.  I finally have started to sell some of
my collection and moon light in the poster dealer space.   I have so much to
learn still.    ).    And lots more posters to list.

Sent via mobile.    Please excuse typos and autocorrects.