Good morning,

These were the first articles that came to mind:

Simons, E. A., Frost, S. R., & Singleton, M. (2018). Ontogeny and phylogeny of
the cercopithecine cranium: A geometric morphometric approach to comparing
shape change trajectories. Journal of Human Evolution, 124, 40-51.
<https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0047248418300575>

Gray, J. A., Sherratt, E., Hutchinson, M. N., & Jones, M. E. (2019). Changes in
ontogenetic patterns facilitate diversification in skull shape of Australian
agamid lizards. BMC Evolutionary Biology, 19, 1-10.
<https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/s12862-018-1335-6>

Pavón-Vázquez, C. J., Esquerré, D., & Keogh, J. S. (2022). Ontogenetic drivers
of morphological evolution in monitor lizards and allies (Squamata:
Paleoanguimorpha), a clade with extreme body size disparity. BMC Ecology and
Evolution, 22(1), 15.
<https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/s12862-022-01970-6>

Thank you in advance for your time.

Jacqueline S. Silviria