Hi Rico

You need to remove the ".minlexr" from the end of the reordering table
path. Moses is checking for a path ending with .minlexr.minlexr, which
doesn't exist, so it's trying to load a memory-based table.

I was hitting the same problem, although now I get the error:

Using compact phrase table
tcmalloc: large alloc 13312782167009714176 bytes == (nil) @

when trying to load the compact reordering table,

cheers - Barry

On 16/11/12 09:36, Rico Sennrich wrote:
> Hi Marcin, hi list,
>
> I can't load compact lexical reordering models. I don't know if it's
> generally broken or if you need some more information, but here's all
> the info I have without digging around in the code. I created it with
> the following settings, and there were no errors:
>
> mosesdecoder/bin/processLexicalTableMin -in
> reordering-table.wbe-msd-bidirectional-fe.gz -out
> reordering-table.wbe-msd-bidirectional-fe -threads 12
>
> The config looks like this:
>
> # distortion (reordering) files
> [distortion-file]
> 0-0 wbe-msd-bidirectional-fe-allff
> 6 /path/to/model/reordering-table.wbe-msd-bidirectional-fe.minlexr
>
> and this is the relevant bit of stderr:
>
> ScoreProducer: Distortion start: 0 end: 1
> ScoreProducer: WordPenalty start: 1 end: 2
> ScoreProducer: !UnknownWordPenalty start: 2 end: 3
> ScoreProducer: LexicalReordering_wbe-msd-bidirectional-fe-allff start: 3
> end: 9
> Creating lexical reordering...
> weights: 0.048479 0.0534099 0.111232 0.0528042 0.00404942 0.0169295
> of 'std::out_of_range'
>    what():  vector::_M_range_check
> Aborted
>
> Using yesterday's git commit (35cb7e6).
>
> best,
> Rico

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.