Hello, I am a student and I want to set up Moses Online Demostrtions. But I
don't know how to build it. I search it in your sit but I just find a little
message about it. In " Web Translation " and " Web Interface " ,there is some
information about that. But I also have problem.
1. How to use moses to set up a system just like "google translation".
2.Does moses Support web function? Or I should write script to Handle the
requst from web.
3.If moses support web function,how can I use it.
   would you give me detailed answers. Or give some document about it. Thank
you very much.