MOU will accept proposals for grants from the Savaloja Fund through January 20,
2019. Grants are awarded for projects that increase our understanding of birds,
promote preservation of birds and their natural habitats, or increase public
interest in birds. Proposals that include those currently underrepresented in
Minnesota's birding community are welcome as a means of broadening public
support for birds and their habitat. Application details, as well as examples
of previous successful applicants, are at http://moumn.org/grants.html. Please
spread the word!

Also, our ability to support these projects is because of you, MOU's members.
If you’d like to help MOU further its support of projects that benefit birds in
2019, please go to http://moumn.org/signup.html, click on the Donate link and
contribute what you can. Just be sure to put “Savaloja Donation” in the “Add
Special Instructions to Seller” box.

Steve Wilson
Chair, MOU Savaloja Committee