Bonjour à tour,

Je viens de recevoir ce courriel, cette action vous parle-t-elle ?

Amicalement,

Christophe

De : Devyani Gupta <dgu...@mozilla.com>
À : e...@netcourrier.com
Objet : Firefox Marketing needs your help
Date : 29/03/2018 00:20:35 CEST

Salut Christophe,

My name is Devyani Gupta and I work in Firefox Mobile Marketing at Mozilla in
the San Francisco office. I work on programs to grow adoption of our mobile
apps globally. One of our key strategies is to grow Firefox Mobile adoption
within Firefox Desktop users and for that I could really use your help.

We are looking for testers in France for a Desktop to Mobile Cross sell
program. In this program, users can send themselves a link via sms to the app
store or play store to download the firefox focus or the firefox app.

The only thing we need from you is the following:

1-
10-15 mins of your time to test the SMS widget:

1-
Enter your phone number in the link provided

2-
Receive SMS with link to app store

3-
Click on link to make sure it links to the correct app Store

4-
Report back feedback/Concerns on the entire user-flow pre-click and post

If you agree to be a part of this test, please respond back to me with a YES
and we will reach out to you when we are ready to share a test link.

Thanks,

Devyani