Hi all,

Vote and reading announcements for the upcoming June meeting are now closed.
Since we have many more ballots than usual, I wanted to draw folks attention to
the list of all of the ballots for this meeting so people can double-check my
work. We currently have 29 ballots on the schedule (glad we’ll be voting online
this time) with some of every type of ballot. Please go through the list and
make sure that I’ve included any thing you might have announced or been
involved in. If there’s any problems, contact me directly so we can get these
fixed quickly.

I’m also including a link to the sample ballot so everyone can make sure it
works for them. This form won’t actually work yet since it doesn’t include your
name and org. That will get filled in when I send your special URL during
voting time. In the meantime, you can make sure that the page loads properly
for you and I’m not missing anything. As a reminder, make sure that only one
person at your org submits the ballot to represent that org (otherwise I’ll
just pick a random one that comes in when I’m tallying the votes). Go ahead and
discuss that now with anyone else from your org that may have registered.

Meeting Registration List:
https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2020/06/attendance
<https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2020/06/attendance>
Ballot List: https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2020/06/votes