Action Items:

1. Register for the meeting next week if you haven’t already.
2. Confirm that you are able to use the voting link and arrange who will vote
from your org.

===

Hi all,

I just wanted to send out one final reminder for people to register for next
week’s MPI Forum meeting. There are still a few orgs who usually attend but
have not registered.

https://forms.gle/65bMTDiUQBmbJgjs9 <https://forms.gle/65bMTDiUQBmbJgjs9>

The MPI Forum procedures state that you must both register and attend the
meeting before the first voting block in order to be officially counted and to
be eligible to vote. The first voting block is Tuesday at 9:30 AM Central US so
that means you will need to have attended at least some portion of the Monday
meeting and/or the very beginning of the Tuesday meeting in order to be
eligible to vote in either voting block at the meeting.

If you’re not sure if you’ve registered, you can find the list of people here:

https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2020/06/attendance
<https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2020/06/attendance>

We will also be using the same voting system as from the last exceptional
virtual meeting in May (JotForm). My understanding is that you will need to
enable Javascript in your browser in order for this to work. If you’d like to
double check that the voting page will work for you this time, you can use the
voting page from last time using this link:

https://form.jotform.com/201253678123047?participantId=a1b2c3d4&name=Test_Name&org=Test_Org

<https://form.jotform.com/201253678123047?participantId=a1b2c3d4&name=Test_Name&org=Test_Org>

When the voting block opens, I’ll be sending an automated email to the address
you used to register with a personalized link for your ballot. If you didn’t
provide an email address (I forgot to add an email address to the original
registration form), I’ll be using the one you’ve usually been using for the MPI
Forum. If you want to change the email address that I use, email me directly
and let me know.

Remember that each organization only gets one vote (not one per person). So for
those organizations with more than one representative, please make arrangements
ahead of time to determine who will be casting the ballot for your
organization. If I get more than one ballot from an organization, I will
discard all but one of them (probably the first, maybe the last).

As always, if you have any questions or comments or think I’ve made any
mistakes, please let me know on email or Slack.

Thanks,
Wes