Hi all,

I just wanted to remind everyone to be updating the status of any issues/pull
requests being worked on for MPI 4.0 on the project board
(https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/projects/2
<https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/projects/2>). Tomorrow we have a
virtual meeting to get updates on anything that needs to be discussed there. A
few folks have told me that they would like to go ahead with some unofficial
readings for those items so we can move them forward for the release candidate
coming out in a few weeks.

Please remember that we need to have everything that has already been voted
into MPI 4.0 merged into the mpi-4.x branch by the end of the month so we can
start merging the remaining errata and other fixes into the release candidate
branch immediately after that to be able to generate the release candidate for
us to review and release at SC20.

See you tomorrow.

Thanks,
Wes