Hi all,

A few quick reminders:

1. We have a non-voting meeting tomorrow (2023-06-14) where Rolf will continue
the discussions from last week and we'll cover any other MPI 4.1 topics as we
hurtle toward release.

2. The announcement deadline for the July meeting is coming up on June 26.
Please remember to announce any votes and/or readings before that date. All of
the items on this board are expected for MPI 4.1, but have not yet been
announced (as far as I'm aware):
https://github.com/orgs/mpi-forum/projects/1/views/9.

3. Registration for the upcoming July meeting is open. If you're not sure if
you've registered, you can find that here:
https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2023/07/attendance. If you haven't
registered, you can do that here: https://forms.gle/rLseYfaUB9msiB4E9.

Thanks,
Wes