From: "Conklin, William" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: DLQ reason code = 265
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:19:36 -0500

Hi There,
I've seen threads discussing the reason code of 265 in the dead letter
header but I can't seem to find them now.  I can't find this reason code in
any of the documentation either.  Suggestions? The put application name in
the DLH is runmqtrm and the destination queue is the initiation queue
defined for the local queue.
Thanks
Bill C.

_________________________________________________________________ Find a cheaper internet access deal - choose one to suit you. http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess