From: Jas Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Handling Database down period in WMQI
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:58:04 -0500

We are developing message flows in IBM Websphere MQ Integrator (WMQI),
Message flows are using Databases for Lookup and Write operations
extensively .
The database is shutdown for backup every night for 2 hrs and we need to
build a functionality
that the messages remain in the INPUT queue until the database is up and
running .

Option such as backout count or try catch do not suite our purpose as this
a normal process we do not want to treat this as an error .

Is there any good way of achieving this in Message flow

Thanks
-Jas

*****Internet Email Confidentiality*********

This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you may have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received. In addition, you should not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in this communication. Thank you.

_________________________________________________________________ Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access. Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com