From: Robert Broderick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 3:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Acronym???

I am trying to find a "One Page Cures All" description for it but IBM likes
to "FULFF". I believe it is a contendor for WBI (aka WMQI aka MQSI aka
NEON). I think IBM lets you choose between WMQI and ICS. How, Why, When,
Where is anybodies guess at this point. But I am still digging. I have to be
an "EXPERT" for an 11"30AM meeting!!

                bobbee

>From: "Hill, Dave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: Acronym???
>Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:54:59 -0400
>
>Bee OH! double Bee double eee
>it is InterChange Server but what it is actually used for ??? I think BS is
>a good one too.
>Dave

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.