Hi,

How do you guys rollout packages & fixes that require reboot. We normally do
that in the weekend and send out a mail to the staff giving them a time
frame in which their systems might be rebooted. But many a times we found
people still working and asking us to wait.

We are planning on talking to the management team convincing them to give us
a dedicated a time when we can roll out packages / fixes, without sending a
mail ( we would of course send a net send). Would this effect the downtime
of the site. How do you calculate the site downtime? If we have to do that
what other things can we use to drive across our point to the mgmt team. Any
help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Chandrasekhar Varma

This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify us immediately. You should not copy it or use it for
any purpose, nor disclose it's contents to any other person. The views and opinions
expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and may not reflect the views
and opinions of Wilco International.

------
You are subscribed as archive@jab.org
Archives: http://www.swynk.com/sitesearch/search.asp