Hello,

As Gemalto seems to be one of those
impossible-to-reach-unless-you-walk-in-the-door companies, I'm asking
here, hoping that somebody has a similar issue or knows where to
forward it @gemalto.com.

I have a Prox-DU device (Gemalto_Prox_DU-V1.04-GXD01 - could use a FW
upgrade, as soon as I find Windows) and I'd like to use it with
Android 4.4 to try host card emulation.

It does not work. Judging from a document on the web
(http://support.gemalto.com/fileadmin/user_upload/drivers/Prox-DU_and_Prox-SU/DOC118569D_Prox-DUSU_RefMan.pdf)
I think it should support what is needed and I think I might want to
fiddle with the EEPROM value that deals with detecting contactless
cards, more precisely:

"T=CL card presence check behavior
This byte is used only for test purpose:
00h: the first dummy APDU command to check a T=CL card presence is send
(normal behavior)
01h: the first dummy APDU command to check a T=CL card presence is not used

Note: the first APDU command has the following format: 00h A4h 00h 00h 00h
"

Is there some utility that could do it? Am I being to optimistic
hoping that it is enough to have two devices speaking the same
protocol that it would magically work? Are there some other solutions?

Thanks,

--
Martin
+372 515 6495