Regarding the following, written by "Christian Brabandt" on 2022-08-18 at 13:15
Uhr +0200:
I wonder if you can make use of public-inbox, which is e.g. used to create the git mailinglist archive. It's not pretty, but generates a threaded mail archive from a Maildir, IIRC. Not sure how easy enough it is to add date and from header

https://github.com/nojb/public-inbox

Also a good idea! Mail archivers!

--
@martinkrafft | https://matrix.to/#/#madduck:madduck.net
"when a gentoo admin tells me that the KISS principle is good for