> Hi again,
>

> I try to rephrase my headline, since there must be a A QUICK WAY to get
> rid of a cluttered MLO.

This is something many people probably like to use if you, like me,
drowning in tasks placed in inbox or another wrong used folder, and have
limited time (or not like) to spend time in organizing each task in there
right folders at once!!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/1a63db62-0b84-4f53-a3e9-5ebdbbfc6559%40googlegroups.com.