Hi,
I just started to try the new dashboard, an wonder is there is a problem
that I discovered? I create a new dasboard using one view in outline I
created showing all task including  completed.

Then I change the outline view to hide the completed taskd, and that works
fine, BUT when I create a new column in my dashboard it still shows the
completed tasks?

But if I make a dublicate copy of the changed view in outline (with hidden
completed tasks) and then make a new column in dashboard it will turn out
right and not showing compleded.

This will be very confusing since the changes I do in the outline views
does not work in the dashboard!

Is this really how it is meant to work?