I have seen mails talking about MydbPAL. I downloaded it and I have
MySQL ODBC data source too but not able to connect to MydbPal at all. I
have tested my odbc data source, it work just fine. My machine is having
Linux and Windows through vmvare workstation. I installed dbpal on
windows and try to connect to database on my local linux based
partition.

Indise MydbPAL, I click on Workshop->click on Object Browser->select the
data source name

I still see wait symbol in toolbar. Also when I click on db test
connect, nothing happen. Am I missing anything. I checked the
documentation but it's not that clear that how to connect by using ODBC.

Any help will be highly appreciable.

Regards,