Hello Everyone,

I have a question on using LOAD DATA command in cross database
replication setup. MySQL version is 4.0.21

I have replication farm where few slaves have been set up as cross
database replication slave by using (replicate-rewrite-db).

When Load data command get executed on central master, it get replicated
fine in those slave which are not cross database but it abort with error
saying that database do not exist in those slave, which are configured
with replicate-rewrite-db.

This is my understanding that it has hard coded database name in .ini
file, which it generate for load data command. Is there any way to make
it happen that load data should get executed irrespective of
replicate-rewrite-db configuration. Any parameter or any work around?

Regards,