Hello all,

I have set up a little server and am pitching to an organization to host their
upcoming new site. The box is Centos 5.2 up to date and mysql  5.0.45. The
requirements below must be met but I don't know how to verify their status.
Can someone point me in the right direction. Will read directions if
necessary....

Dave

   * Your server must have the following MySQL grant privileges (for
tables): SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, DROP, ALTER, CREATE
    * Your MySQL server must not be running in Strict mode.

--
Canada must refuse to be entangled in any more wars fought to make the world
safe for capitalism.

-- The Regina Manifesto, 1933