Alexey 0 Moudrick wrote:
> Hello, nant-developers,
I've redirected this to nant-users, which is more appropriate.

>   <target name="tests">
>     <echo message="Running nunit2 task" />
>     <!-- //TODO: find a way to run all tests with global fail -->
>     <nunit2 haltonfailure="${ nunit2.haltonfailure}"
> failonerror="${nunit2.failonerror}">
>       <formatter type="Xml" usefile="true" extension=".xml"
> outputdir="${this.branchPath}${this.testsDir }Results" />
>       <formatter type="Plain" usefile="false" />
>       <test haltonfailure="${test.haltonfailure}">
>         <assemblies refid="test.assemblies " />
>       </test>
>     </nunit2>
>   </target>
>
> There are 3 assemblies in the test.assemlies refid.
> The 1st is green, other two are red.
>
> I want to run all the test assemblies in the refid without halt on
> first fail
>  and have the target failed if at least one test assembly is red.
> I have tried all possible combinations of documented attributes.
> (see http://nant.sourceforge.net/release/latest/help/tasks/nunit2.html )
>
> How can I achieve the goal?
> Is this an issue or a bug or am I a stupid?
> Is there a documented way a hack or workaround?

I would do this by setting failonerror false for all tests, then
manually interrogating the test results.  The easiest way to do that is
to use the XML formatter with the NUnit2 task to produce the result
files, then use the <xmlpeek> task to interrogate the results.  You can
then use the <fail> task to cause the build to fail when appropriate.

Gary

PS I've seen people from India use the word "doubt" this way, but it
really isn't proper usage in American (and I believe British) usage.
The preferred word is "question."