I was trying to compile the VBP using Nant. and I was able to compile it using the VB6 task. Now, I want to force the compilation process. How can I do that. I was thinking its the same as the .net applications. But its not. When I tried to delete the dll or exe and trying to compile using the Nant its throughing error saying there is linking between the VBP and dll. Yes when I checked the properties of the vbp its Binary Compatable so... now... What I need to do to force the compile.

Please guys tell me. How to do that please.. how can I force the compile process of VBP please tell me people

Regards,
Kumar