Hi Laurent,

So maybe we should also add a separate sample section for the border color
in the UI of *org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.tablecombo.example.e4*?
I could do that in case that's ok for you?

Comprehensive support for customization of the DateTime widget using E4
CSS-based theming would be great indeed.

Best,
  MP