Not sure if anyone does any testing with ESP32; however, I have done a lot with
the M5Stack.  Very nice unit with enclosure and 2” LCD, 3 buttons, wifi, etc.
I have purchased and used and sold over 100 units.

They constantly go on back order, etc, so you can be notified via eMail when
they become available.   They are sold directly from M5 for $28 + shipping.
Amazon/eBay sells for $43.  Digikey is $28 + import + shipping.

Now the reason for my post….

M5 has the new version…. M5Stack Core2.     That is $39.99 from M5 stack, but
about $55 on ebay or amazon if available.   More features like Bluetooth, touch
screen, motor, etc.

Amazon strangely had them listed at $26 shipped.   WTF.
So, I purchased several knowing I could return if clones or wrong item.   It
turns out they are original, so, I bought more, and more, and more, and more.
Over the last couple of weeks, they post about 5, sell, and then add more to
inventory.   Now that I have over 40 which I don’t have a use for (yet), I
thought I would make it public.

I bought the last 7 again yesterday which were just delivered.  So, they should
be available again in a few days.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RTKTJZB/#ace-7448806443

Michail Wilson
206-920-6312