From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Bill Notfaded
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2021 3:13 PM
To: neonixie-l <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [neonixie-l] B-8971

Scored a replacement tube for my Bad-Nixie B-8971 clock!
https://www.ebay.com/vod/FetchOrderDetails?ViewPaymentStatus&purchaseOrderId=02-0709-848942

Not so common whew!

Bill
neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/cf191cae-ef53-45ff-a91b-504d1313e3ean%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/cf191cae-ef53-45ff-a91b-504d1313e3ean%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.