From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Jim KO5V
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2022 10:02 AM
To: neonixie-l <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [neonixie-l] Some terrible luck...

Well, This may be the dumbest question of the year - and it's still very early.

I packed my MOD-SIX_7971 clock and it's tubes away so I can do some extensive
remodeling. The tubes were carefully packaged in a separate box.Unfortunately,
my help dropped a large, heavy box on the tube box, and broke 5 of the 7 tubes
(good thing I had a spare...). It was a legitimate accident, but I am not sure
if my insurance will cover this.

So, I need to find four tubes. Apparently, most have now been added to hoards.
During a purge of surplus "treasures" a couple of years ago, I sold some
spares, thinking that the money would be more useful than tubes (and ham radio
stuff, etc, etc)stored in a closet. Oh well...

Does anyone have any tubes for sale?

Thanks. Jim
neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/a2452798-e88a-4684-84d8-296b7b12e472n%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/a2452798-e88a-4684-84d8-296b7b12e472n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.