Strangely, I didn’t even get the notification.  I would have bought them.

Actually, I didn’t know until I received the response from gregebert.  Wonder
why several of the googlegroups emails didn’t even make it.  ☹

Michail

From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
gregebert
Sent: Wednesday, May 4, 2022 4:02 PM
To: neonixie-l <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [neonixie-l] Re: B7971 tubes for sale - $150 each

I'm still kicking myself for not buying a bunch of these from PolyPaks back in
the 1970's
On Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 1:35:25 PM UTC-7 Pramanicin wrote:
Tubes have sold.

Thanks,

Nick

On Wed, May 4, 2022 at 6:54 AM Nicholas Stock <nick...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi folks, I have a contact looking to sell 4 B7971 tubes. They are untested,
but look to be in good shape from the attached photos. $150 each per tube
(which is significantly less than what they're selling for on eBay at the
moment, believe it or not!).

[https://groups.google.com/group/neonixie-l/attach/69ce7cd2ad20/unnamed.jpg?part=0.1&view=1]
[https://groups.google.com/group/neonixie-l/attach/69ce7cd2ad20/unnamed-2.jpg?part=0.2&view=1]

If anyone is interested, then please contact Jeff directly at k3dua...@gmail.com

Cheers,

Nick
neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/0a23a298-1fbd-4c87-95f0-6c0c3fe2d465n%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/0a23a298-1fbd-4c87-95f0-6c0c3fe2d465n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.