Just tie the anodes together

Sent from Space

On Jun 26, 2023, at 2:22 PM, Benoit Tourret <benoit.tour...@gmail.com> wrote:

755 / 5 000
Résultats de traduction
Résultat de traduction
star_border
I made some new tests. I mounted 6 IN-12 tubes on the clock board. I noticed
that there were 3K resistors on board. So I plugged my tubes directly into the
board without adding any resistance. It worked directly at 170V. The problem
comes from the tubes or their wiring. I'm reassured, I can still hold a
soldering iron. On the other hand, concerning the pinout of the IN-4 tubes, I
read everything and its opposite. between the biquinary mode, the even/odd
anodes and the anodes marked A1, A2 and A3, I am lost. I have 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8,
9, 11, 12 and 14 for the cathodes wired in parallel and 13 for the anode. but
the numbers 0 and 2 are very difficult to light. How to connect these tubes ???
should I connect the 4, 7 and 10 to the 13 ??

Regards,
Benoit.