Topics in this special issue:

  1. K12> [netsites] DLTK's Printable Crafts for Kids
  2. RESOUR> [netsites] Child Nutrition eSource
  3. K12> [netsites] Center For Improved Engineering & Science Education
  4. RESOUR> [netsites] B-17 Flying Fortress
  5. RESOUR> [netsites] American Folklore
  6. K12> T2T> Re: mealworms and earthworms - 2 msgs
  7. RESOUR> [netsites] All Powwows
  8. NEWSLTR> [learn-net] The Net, Issue 5, How Domain Name Servers Work
  9. MISC> [WWWEDU] School Success In Strange Places
 10. K12> Educational Web Site
 11. K12> Chinese children books
 12. K12> Tips for Bullied Teachers
 13. K12> T2T> Re: The Very Hungry Caterpillar
 14. K12> Share: Falcon cams - 2 msgs
 15. K12> T2T> RE: Science activities Update
 16. K12> The Asphalt Classroom
 17. K12> World's Largest Math Event (WLME 8)
 18. PROJ> [Hilites => Projects] Ages 5-19  SKITTLES CHALLENGE - 2002 - revised

Archives for Net-happenings can be found at:
http://www.classroom.com/community/email/archives.jhtml?A0=NET-HAPPENINGS

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&GROUP;=comp.internet.net-happenings