Hello all,

I ran into some problems with my favorite MIB on win2003,

I've installed and configured net-snmp-5.4.1-3 on windows 2003 and it
seems to be working fine.

However when I try to  :

snmpwalk -v 3 -u myuserid -l authNoPriv -a MD5 -A mylongandvalidpassword
localhost  .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.4.11

I get

UCD-SNMP-MIB::memTotalFree = No Such Object available on this agent at
this OID

I observe this behavior on windows only, it works perfectly on RH4.

SNMP is configured correctly since it works for other MIBs.

Thank you

-Stan