Linda,

If you need additional fields in ACL, it is easy to extend the existing base
model. The intention of the draft authors was to create base common model that
can be then extended for different uses.

Saying that, there is nothing out there that could be used for your purposes,
but using the ACL model, you should be able to augment it for your use case.

Dean