I am posting this message so to let others know there is a solution
available for those who have to deal with ISP's that are run by
brain-dead morons.

First a short background.  I subscribed to both the newbie and expert
lists at the beginning of May.  On the 22nd of my ISP, a cable company
who shall remain anonymous at this time, changed their mail systems from
one outsourcing provider to another. The change over went smoothly,
except I could no longer post to the Mandrake mailing lists.

I contacted my ISP and explained the problem. It has been nearly two
months and they still can not figure it out, even after I forwarded a
e-mail from Charles Davant (Thanks Charles) @ Mandrake to them
explaining that the reason I could not post was because my ISP does not
have a reverse DNS entry setup for their smtp server.

During my last conversation with their tech support, I was told they
could not make that change because it might cause a problem for their
other customers!   I don't even want to tell you what my reaction to
that statement was.

I was about to give up and resign myself to only being able to read the
mailing lists, when I decided to see if I could find an alternate mail
service that offers pop3 services which I could use for the Mandrake
mailing lists. A quick search on GOOGLE led me to www.myrealbox.com. It
is a FREE mail service that supports POP3,IMAP and Web based mail with
no advertising of any kind.  It took me less than 5 minutes to setup an
account and resubscribe to both lists using the myrealbox account. A
quick addition to my Evolution configuration and I can now post.  I
don't feel like a second class citizen anymore!!!

So if you can't post or have an ISP run by morons, check out them out.