Em Ter 17 Set 2002 01:42, Dennis Myers escreveu:
That was before G.W.Bush!

I'm Brazilian and I've lived during our so called "military period" (they were
rulling the country for over 30 years!)

None of those "military dictators" scares me more than G.W.Bush!

As his motto: Or we agree with him or we are against him!

It reminds the old days were one could control the "game" just being the owner
of the soccer ball!

"Or you do what I want or I go home with MY ball!"

I really hope the civil rights can protect you from such "bush"!

No flames for I am well done long ago! ;-)

[]s Ricardo

Linux user # 102240 => Machine # 96125 => Seti@home user