yeah.. thats what I mean...

except one that is for club members only.. has  staff working there who do
it under orders and not volenteers.. and no question is too dumb... :-) if
they volenteer, they usually only answer stuff they consider advanced
enough.. if mandrake puts them there to answer questions.. they will..

And mdk club should have some communication method of ideas.. when you have
50,000 users, and you ignore thier opinions.. then you are wasting money..
with that many people, there are very likely a good many awesom ideas that
just get ignored..

its a shame..

I write web apps for a company over here, and most of my work is adapted
from suggestions by my clients...

In short, if you treat people as stupid with nothing valid to add (bar
money) then thats exactly what you'll end up with. stupid users.. that was
the big M$ mistake... now windows users are generally to dumbed down to
understand linux quickly...
(which may have been their plan all along.)
rgds

Frank